Your privacy is important to us. The ways in which we collect and use data from users of our website are listed below:
1. RiskTech Forum may collect certain information when an individual registers to use this site.
2. RiskTech Forum does not sell lists. However in order to fund its operations, RiskTech Forum may share contact details of individuals who have downloaded specific content with relevant sponsors. Should you wish to be excluded from such marketing and promotional activities please write to email@example.com.
3. RiskTech Forum regularly analyzes data pertaining to visitor trends, content usage, and membership feedback so that we can plan site enhancements and measure overall site effectiveness.
4. You may receive periodic promotional emails and special offers from RiskTech Forum. You may unsubscribe to these emails at any time.
5. As part of its marketing and promotional activities, Chartis Research will from time to time mention the names of companies (not individuals) that have used the RiskTech Forum website and accessed its content. Should you wish to be excluded from such marketing and promotional activities please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. RiskTech Forum complies with the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union directive regarding unsolicited email.
Cookies are small text files that websites put on your computer so the site can remember who you are. They contain a unique, but anonymous, identifier, which is usually a string of letters or numbers.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and cannot be disabled.
- Analytical cookies. They allow us to count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies do not personally identify any individual user.