Intellect Design Arena Limited
About the company
Intellect Design Arena Ltd, a specialist in applying true Digital Technologies, is the world’s first full spectrum Banking and Insurance technology products company, across global consumer banking (iGCB), Central Banking, Global Transaction Banking (iGTB), Risk, Treasury and Markets (iRTM), and Insurance (Intellect SEEC). With over 25 years of deep domain expertise, Intellect is the brand, progressive financial institutions rely on for digital transformation initiatives.
Intellect pioneered Design Thinking for cutting edge products & solutions for Banking and Insurance, with design being the company’s key differentiator in enabling digital transformation. FT8012, the world’s first design centre for Financial Technology, reflects Intellect’s commitment to continuous and impactful innovation addressing the growing need for digital transformation. Intellect generates annual revenues of more than USD 124 million, serving more than 200 customers through offices in 40+ countries and a diverse workforce of more than 4,000 solution architects, domain and technology experts, in major global financial hubs around the world.
Products and services
Intellect is the World's first full spectrum banking products suite with Solutions for Risk & Treasury Management (iRTM), Global Transaction Banking (iGTB), Global Consumer Banking (iGCB), Insurance (Intellect SEEC).
Intellect Risk & Treasury Management (iRTM) - Shifting gears from managing risk to leveraging risk for business advantage, banks turn to iRTM. The largest Treasury operations in the world run on Intellect. The Intellect Basel III LRM Solution with Risk Visualization across 64 dimensions of risk, addresses the most arduous LRM challenges, enabling 360 swivel views and transaction-level drill downs.
- Credit Risk - Intellect specializes in Credit Scoring and Workflow. Intellect has a robust workflow for Retail loan Application Credit Scoring and Behavioral Scorecard generation. Credit Limit Management supports centralized limit setup and real time monitoring for a customer group across multiple lines of business.
- Market Risk - As a part of OneLRM product suite, multiple VaR methods like HS, Parametric and Monte Carlo can be effectively used to compute Market Risk on banking as well as treasury portfolio. Capital Charge can be computed using both Standardized and Internal Model Approach.
- Liquidity/ALM - As a part of OneLRM product suite, ALM (Asset Liability Management) gives information on the Bank's entire balance sheet across different time buckets as well as allowing behavioral analytics and stress testing. BLM (Bank Liquidity Management) gives overview on the Intraday position of the Bank's Nostro Balances as well as real time functioning of Bank's Liquidity thereby allowing Bank to identify potential liquidity squeeze. Basel 3 reporting tools LCR and NSFR provide information on the Short term and Medium term condition of the Bank's Liquidity. Together these modules provide Bank with comprehensive understanding of the Bank's liquidity risk and allow Bank to identify any stresses that exist across different time buckets.
- Risk Analytics - As a part of OneLRM product suite, Intellect Zf enables dynamic decision making through real-time monitoring, measurement and management of liquidity while being ready to deploy prebuilt decision spaces across various reporting dimensions. In memory data usage by OLAP cubes which allows slice & dice in the visualizations also provides drill down facility to the lowest trade level to identify the root cause for identifying outliers.
- Data Management - Using Intellect's OneLRM, banks can leverage single data aggregation and reporting framework capabilities to meet multiple business needs and rapidly evolving regulatory demands. Banks can fearlessly integrate with existing systems without incurring heavy expenditure.
Varun M - Manager, Global Analyst Branding