About the company
FICO is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. The company’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries.
FICO provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption — such as the FICO® Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health.
Founded in 1956, FICO introduced analytic solutions such as credit scoring that have made credit more widely available, not just in the United States but around the world. We have pioneered the development and application of critical technologies behind decision management. These include predictive analytics, business rules management and optimization. We use these technologies to help businesses improve the precision, consistency and agility of their complex, high–volume decisions.
Products and services
FICO is a leading vendor of risk management solutions and services, from consumer credit risk with its FICO® Score to helping organizations fight financial crime, enhance business performance and comply with regulatory standards. Key solutions include:
• FICO® Application Fraud Manager – Helps cost-effectively prevent first-party and third-party application fraud using a modular design and advanced analytics.
• FICO® Blaze Advisor® – Business rules management designed to sort through high volumes of data and make quick automated operational decisions.
• FICO® Debt Manager™ – Comprehensive collections and recovery platform enabling collection organizations to better serve customers and comply with regulatory guidelines.
• FICO® Enterprise Security Score – Measures the likelihood an organization will be breached due to cyber attack within the next 12 months.
• FICO® Falcon® Fraud Manager – One of the most used payment card fraud detection platforms worldwide, protecting more than 2.5 billion active accounts.
• FICO® Falcon® Cybersecurity Analytics – Utilizes self-learning analytics and anomaly detection that monitor activity across multiple network assets and real-time data streams to detect cyber threats as they occur.
• FICO® Identity Resolution Engine – Strengthens the fight against financial crime by helping organizations resolve the true identifies of its participants.
• FICO® Origination Manager – Brings advanced analytics, application processing and decision flexibility to improve decisions when starting a new credit relationship.
• FICO® TONBELLER Anti-Financial Crime Suite – Siron® solutions include modules for Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Tax Compliance (e.g. FATCA, CRS), Counter-Terrorism Financing, Know Your Customer (KYC) and Business Partner Due Diligence.
• FICO® TRIAD® Customer Manager – The world’s leading credit and deposit customer management solution, automating 65% of credit card decisions worldwide.
North America: 888-342-6336 Toll-free International: +44 (0) 207-940-8718