About the company
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry, providing integrated technology and services that create value and results for our clients. Fiserv drives innovations that transform experiences for more than 16,000 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders and leasing companies, brokerage and investment firms and other business clients.
We help our clients solve complex business challenges. Whether you want to grow deposits, attract and retain customers, fight fraud, meet regulatory compliance or manage risk, Fiserv provides the expertise, tools and guidance to help you solve problems and meet business demands.
Fiserv delivers technology solutions in five areas of competence:
- Payments: Solutions to optimize all aspects of payments, creating efficiency and driving growth
- Processing Services: Solutions for managing account-based transactions reliably and securely
- Risk & Compliance: Solutions to prevent and mitigate risk
- Customer & Channel Management: Solutions to attract, retain and grow customer relationships
- Insights & Optimization: Solutions that transform data into actionable business insights
Products and services
Enterprise Performance Management
Fiserv help financial servives institutions effectively manage risks, make decisions, and plan and execute profitable growth strategies through the provision of an integrated set of risk and performance solutions and services encompassing strategic management, risk management, budgeting and forecasting, financial accounting, financial reporting & analysis, profitability, customer centric insights and data management.
Financial Crime Risk Management
Fiserv offers a common Financial Crime Risk Management Platform with integrated solutions for AML, fraud (e.g. payments, internal, claims), sanctions, FATCA, market conduct and more. The platform helps over 1,000 financial institutions around the world protect themselves against the various types of risk arising from financial crime. It does so by monitoring an institution’s customer relationships and behavior across products, channels and locations to facilitate detection, investigation and resolution of high-risk anomalies on a single, efficient and scalable platform.
- The FCRM platform provides a unique level of flexibility, empowering an organization to quickly add or change scenarios in response to new attacks.
- The FCRM platform provides an enterprise-wide transaction monitoring solution, enabling clients to break down silos of financial crime in their organization – resulting in a holistic view of crime across the institution
- The FCRM platform features the high performance necessary to meet the dynamic challenges of criminal financial behaviour
- The FCRM platform provides a deep understanding of customer behaviour, resulting in increased accuracy and reduced disruption which, in turn, increases consumer trust and satisfaction.
- Fiserv is a trusted vendor, protecting billions of global transactions from financial crime every year.