About the company
Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. (RDC), the Trust Diligence™ company, delivers powerful, decision-ready intelligence and world-class risk and compliance protection, allowing global organizations to identify banned/suspect entities, strengthen fraud protection, ensure regulatory compliance, manage supply and distribution risk, and protect their brand equity.
With the world’s largest open source risk-relevant database, RDC provides AML/KYC compliance; Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) protection; emerging market intelligence; corruption, fraud and crime protection; and vendor screening and monitoring to a wide range of clients worldwide.
Products and services
RDC is an unrivaled managed screening service provider:
- Integrated data-analytics-technology-human analyst platform, affording both unmatched protection and heretofore unseen efficiency.
- RDC maintains the largest risk relevant screening database and unmatched collection of economic sanctions, government watch lists, PEPs and adverse media.
- Industry profiles replete with riskographies, risk event annotations and risk bibliographies.
- Screening solution includes original source material with its alerts.
- Multi-dimensional matching capabilities combined with configurable filtering along 9 parameters significantly enhance alert productivity.
- World-renowned false positive reduction machine, utilizing industry leading analysts to enhance superior technological outcomes.
- Daily monitoring of complete client bases to avoid wasteful updating processes.
- Only provider with a continuous improvement loop, combining machine learning with client and analyst feedback to incessantly improve client productivity.
Phone: AMER: 888.533.1181; EMEA: +44 0203 714 9645