About the company
Whether complying with regulatory requirements, addressing a single key risk, or working toward a holistic risk management strategy, more than 15,000 financial organizations worldwide trust Wolters Kluwer for a comprehensive and dynamic view of risk management and compliance. Wolters Kluwer provides risk management, compliance, finance and audit solutions that help financial organizations grow safely and profitably, now, and into the future.
For more than 100 years, Wolters Kluwer has been serving the needs of the financial services industry through its market-leading brands and business lines. We work closely with customers of all sizes, enabling us to quickly identify a customer need. That insight juxtaposed against the financial strength of a $4.7 billion leading global information company allows us to quickly invest and respond to our customers with the right solutions.
In addition, we bring together deep industry knowledge, consulting and services, and technology to help financial organizations in a way that no other provider can. Wolters Kluwer offers our customers the insight and expertise of more than 400 in-house compliance and risk management experts—former lawyers, compliance analysts and specialists as well as former regulators and compliance officers.
By utilizing the power of our comprehensive approach, financial organizations can best optimize the balance between risk and opportunity and make the best decisions possible for their business.
Products and services
We empower compliance, risk management, finance and audit professionals in financial services industries across the globe to make intelligent and clear-sighted decisions in a rapidly changing environment. We provide the solutions they need to manage risk and compliance, and grow, now and into the future. We offer:
- Solutions and services to help ensure compliance at critical points in financial transactions, such as loans, deposits, and tax advantaged accounts.
- Enterprise Governance, Risk & Compliance solutions that enable leaders at global organizations to proactively manage risk and compliance change management across all jurisdictions in which they operate.
- Financial risk management solutions to meet the most pressing challenges related to financial risk and capital management.
- Compliance and Controls solutions to help ensure effective compliance program management, regulatory reporting and appropriate controls across an organization.
- Finance and accounting solutions built on a centralized data structure to provide financial organizations with a well-defined yet flexible accounting environment.
- Financial and business performance management solutions built on a common data structure that enables financial organizations to measure and support business performance.
- Financial Crime solutions to detect, analyze and prevent fraudulent transactions, money laundering and employee financial misconduct.
- Investment Compliance solutions that enable brokerages, investment advisers, mutual funds and hedge funds to meet the rigorous tax and regulatory compliance requirements associated with cost basis reporting, corporate actions taxability management, fund investment tax calculations and reporting and insider trading.
- Consulting practice that provides risk management, regulatory compliance and strategy development services.
Jennifer Marso, Vice President of Corporate Marketing & Communications,
100 South 5th Street #700, Minneapolis, MN 55402-1466
TOLL FREE NUMBER 800-397-2341