Oracle: Managing Risk Exposure: Principles, Tools and Methodologies for BCBS239 Compliance
Can your bank aggregate and report risk in a matter of minutes or hours? BCBS239 guidelines set that goal for January 1, 2016. Yet most banks face real compliance challenges due to legacy IT architectures that often include multiple, possibly conflicting data sources.
Are you ready?
Join us for a discussion with industry experts who will shed light on steps banks can take to ensure BCBS239 compliance.
You will learn how to:
- Create a solution architecture designed to enable single source provisioning of risk, finance, customer, financial crime and compliance information
- Rationalize fragmented data and analytical processes
- Create cross enterprise transparency of data, rules and results
- Automate complex, costly data quality, GL reconciliation and model risk management processes
- Enable a demonstrably maintainable, metadata driven governance environment across LoBs and operations
Are you prepared for the unequivocal single source of the truth?
Reserve your spot today!