Disruptive change in US power markets
Power markets across the globe are experiencing disruptive change on a bigger scale and with greater speed than many had anticipated. Now, more than ever, it is essential to understand opportunities and risks associated with these changes.
From infrastructure security to the changing behaviour of energy consumers, the rise of new technology will create many challenges for power market players.
Join us for this live Energy Risk webinar where industry experts will identify the new risks and opportunities facing power market participants and discuss how firms can better navigate the digital transition.
In this webinar, speakers will discuss:
- How can we ensure cyber security in an increasingly digitalized infrastructure?
- An overview of emerging technologies such as blockchain, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- How is technology impacting customer-generated energy and what’s the impact on the wider market?
- How your organisation can take full advantage of the cloud
- How are energy companies reinventing themselves to keep up with industry disrupters?
During the webinar you will have an opportunity to submit your questions to the panel.