Energy Risk Asia
Asian energy traders and risk managers face uncertain times. Growing geopolitical uncertainty, regulatory changes in the swaps and OTC markets, the growing trend of new energies and the constant speculation on the direction of the oil price are some of the main challenges that are shaping Asian energy markets.
Against this backdrop and in its tenth year, Energy Risk Asia continues to be the pre-eminent event for risk managers to discuss these and other burning issues of the day. The conference, scheduled for 22 November will feature a number of industry leaders - from market participants, regulators, analysts and commentators - and as such will help to shape the agenda for tomorrow's Asian energy markets.
In-depth analysis on a vast array of energy market issues
- Changing geopolitical landscape and its impact on the underlying oil markets
- Energy hedging: how is the market evolving?
- ETRM: how can ETRM help with big data?
- Trade surveillance and market manipulation
- Renewables and renewable driven utilities
- Smart grid and storage solutions for utilities
- Changing impact of banks in energy