Machine learning for enhanced risk management and regulatory compliance
Financial institutions are confronting the reality of dramatically increased costs as they keep pace with numerous regulatory requirements and enhance their risk management frameworks to combat current and emerging risks. This resulting increased workload on risk managers is sparking an interest in automating processes that will help alleviate the burden and cost of certain tasks, such as data cleansing and model validation. Traditional mechanisms of effective risk management and regulatory compliance are fast becoming out-dated with the emergence of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies helping manage and streamline regulatory projects.
Join Risk.net’s webinar and hear how new technologies are helping make risk management and compliance more efficient, creating value and improving outcomes.
Discussion points include:
- How to graft machine learning technologies on legacy systems
- Creating heat maps for risk managers to focus their attentions on labour intensive processes
- Minimising duplicative or overlapping controls to improve efficiency and reduce assessment fatigue
- How to bring efficiencies to regulatory compliance and how to reduce the time, effort and cost associated with regulatory compliance
- Reducing the risk of sanctions and fines associated with lack of adherence to regulations