Risk South Africa 2017
Cape Town 8001
Risk is delighted to announce that the 11th annual Risk South Africa conference will be taking place in Cape Town on 31 October - 1 November 2017!
The 2-day conference has become the annual event of choice for nearly 200 industry professionals in the region. It is the premier event to be at if you are seeking to enhance your risk management techniques and get to grips with fundamental regulatory changes. Risk South Africa will allow you to make valuable contacts with your industry peers from the buy side, sell side and technology providers and will give you an opportunity to get your burning questions answered by nearly 30 international and local speakers.
- Global and local political risk, the economy and implications for the South African financial services market
- The effective and efficient implementation of regulatory changes; including; IFRS 9, IFRS 17, Customer Value Management and Dynamic Forecasting
- What are the major investments risks in South Africa as we move towards 2018?
- In the current economy, where are the opportunities for asset allocating and multi asset funds for investors?
- Now the final standards have been published, where are South African banks in identifying and addressing the challenges?
- Is the industry ready for BASEL III January 2018 - Are banks positioned for compliance?