Wolters Kluwer: Around The World In 60 Minutes Quarterly Update On The Regulatory Challenges Facing The Financial Services Industry
Source: Wolters Kluwer
Join our quarterly webinar and keep up to date with the latest research into the major regulations impacting financial services professionals around the world.
Selwyn Blair-Ford, Head of Global Regulatory Policy at Wolters Kluwer Financial Services provides a concentrated view of the recent changes and developments of regulations, at both global and local level.
Moreover, the webinar includes expert opinions about the business implications of the regulatory changes. This quarter’s update will include:
• Basel III implementation;
• Liquidity and LCR disclosure standards;
• Updates on resolution and recovery planning;
• Balancing risk sensitivity, simplicity and comparability in prudential
• Developments on the capital adequacy framework for derivatives;
• Global update of other significant developments.
As well as an overview of Q4 2013 changes, Selwyn will look ahead into what will be coming up in 2014.