Wolters Kluwer: Live Webinar with Chartis Expert - Connecting Governance, Finance, Risk and Compliance
Join Peyman Mestchian from Chartis Research and Wolters Kluwer to explore GFRC, the new forward-looking approach that connects Governance, Finance, Risk and Compliance. Learn how to address your current acute challenges while charting a course towards an enterprise wide integrated view of finance, risk, and compliance.
The practice of GFRC is emerging in the marketplace as a best practice that is guiding firms through ever-changing and more complex business requirements and regulatory demands. One of the key changes that GFRC brings about is the inclusion of conduct and risk modeling, economic and regulatory capital requirements, reputational risk management, compliance program management, regulatory change management, financial performance, and practices such as enterprise stress testing, all informed and made transparent by a robust governance and risk management process.
Learn how GFRC enables the will of the board to be manifest through the organization, gain clarity and transparency into true enterprise-wide performance and risk, and easily build effective communication tools for the C-suite and board room.
Our experts will cover:
- What exactly is GFRC and why is it being adopted by the world’s leading financial service institutions?
- Practical implications of GFRC and how it can be adopted in real terms
- Solving your most acute problems while investing towards an integrated GFRC bank-wide view
- Examples of how firms are integrating GFRC programs
- Technology’s role in making GFRC a reality