Wolters Kluwer: Quarterly update on the regulatory challenges facing the financial services industry
Source: Wolters Kluwer
Join our quarterly webinar and keep up to date with the latest research into the major regulations impacting financial services professionals around the world.
As usual, the webinar will include expert opinions about the business implications of these regulatory changes.
The next update webinars will have a regional focus: one session will focus on the latest regulations in APJ and EMEA, while a second session will gain deeper insight in those affecting EMEA and Americas.
Selwyn Blair-Ford, Head of Global Regulatory Policy at Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, will provide a concentrated view of the recent risk and regulatory changes and developments. Jeroen Van Doorsselaere, Global Director Finance and Performance at Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, will delve deeper into the latest finance related rules including IFRS and EBA Funding plans.
On the agenda:
- Progress on Basel III implementation -including reviews of EU, US and Emerging Economies
- Liquidity - Updates on LCR, finalisation of the NSFR
- Shadow banking
- Fundamental Review of the trading book
- Revision of the standardised approach for credit risk
- IFRS Conceptual Framework: A definition of materiality and significance?
- EBA Funding plans: the start of a forward looking FINREP?