MetricStream: Gaining distinctive competence in Pervasive GRC along the life cycle
Posted: 1 November 2014 | Source: MetricStream
Gaining distinctive competence in Pervasive GRC along the life cycle:
- Oliver Dieterle, Chief Audit Executive, Bundesagentur fuer Arbeit
- Rudi Hex, Audit Program Manager, KBC Group
- Michael Rasmussen, Chief GRC Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research
- Woosung Kim, Strategy Director, PWC
- Piyush Pant, VP Strategic Markets and MetricStream Labs, MetricStream
- Alexandra Burns, Manager GRC Practice, PWC
The challenges of silos in Governance, Risk and Compliance functions, processes and systems are familiar to most major companies: duplication of efforts, inefficient use of resources and loss of valuable information to name just a few. The ideal world for Governance, Risk and Compliance is similarly familiar: a strong foundation based on common definitions and methods, shared services and technology, with integrated risk and control activities and clearly assigned roles and responsibilities.
GRC Journey is MetricStream's vision for the future, representing our desire to help organizations build compliant, well-governed, risk-aware cultures, and to ultimately enable individuals, businesses, societies, and governments to thrive on risk.
The MetricStream GRC Summit 2014 brought together thought leaders, analysts, partners, and customers who are leading the way in GRC.