Prometeia is a leading provider of consulting services and software solutions focused on Enterprise Risk & Performance Management.
Since the ‘90s, the company’s activities have focused increasingly on the integration of research, analysis, consultancy and software development.
This mix of services has made Prometeia a leading European company in risk and wealth management solutions, business consulting and advisory services for institutional investors.
In addition, the company offers Data Science solutions, supporting banks and insurers in the digital transformation through the enhancement of internal and external data and the adoption of Big Data and Data Science methodologies.
Our combination of tech proposition, quantitative advisory, training and proprietary economic research makes our business model unparalleled in today’s market.
Prometeia’s approach to Enterprise Risk Management is based on the development of quantitative models and analysis methodologies.
The production of highly specialized software applications leverages leading technologies, the knowledge of our subject matter experts and our ability to successfully respond to the growing demands of regulation.
Products and services
Enterprise Risk Management
A risk management framework of distinctive breadth and accuracy, that combines consulting services with fully-fledged software solutions, analytical models, market and customer data, financial and economic scenarios, and professional training.
Our Enterprise Risk Management solution, ERMAS, is a fully integrated Risk & Performance suite that supports banking groups in making their critical decisions.
The suite is entirely developed and distributed by Prometeia, which also manages directly all implementation projects. Leveraging on a common configuration and feeding process, ERMAS provides a comprehensive view of balance sheet risks and performance according to the best methodological practices.
We support our clients by means of ERMAS suite in the following areas of expertise:
- ALM platform supporting the analysis of balance sheet risks and active portfolio management
- Liquidity Risk platform for the analysis of short term and structural funding needs, in compliance with new Basel III regulations
- VaR models for the analysis of banking and trading portfolios, including backtesting, benchmarking and calibration procedures
- Credit data repository for analysis and reporting of new business and current portfolios
- Rating engines for new business and current portfolios
- Risk-driven electronic credit application
- Engine for calculation, projection and stress testing of STD/IRB RWAs and Economic Capital
Wealth Management and Financial Planning
We provide wealth management and financial planning solutions that enable wealth managers and advisors to meet their clients’ demands for advanced consulting services, while satisfying regulatory requirements.