Forum rules & membership
Forum Rules and Membership
As a forum member you agree that:
• You will take full responsibility for all of your actions and comments on the RiskTech Forum website
• You will behave in a professional manner at all times
• No photos or other material will be uploaded that are protected by copyright or break RiskTech Forum rules
• You will only submit content that is legally owned by you or your firm .
• You will not publish other people’s comments or published material as your own – if you quote from someone else’s material, please attribute it to them
• You will not put in website links to sell your own or other third party services or products anywhere on this site
• Any form of hacking or posting of viruses will result in immediate suspension without warning from the Administrators
RiskTech Forum does not endorse your published comments; however, we have the right to re-post your comments, if they add value to a published piece of work.
The Forum Rules can be amended at any time at the discretion of the RiskTech Forum management team.
Membership on RiskTech Forum:
• New membership requests can be denied without explanation
• Membership status can be suspended at any time if any of the rules are broken