BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
About the company
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company. The Applied Intelligence business division within BAE Systems solves mission-critical problems for customers in four market segments: financial crime (risk, fraud and compliance), cyber security, national security intelligence and digital transformation. Our solutions enable governments and high-risk organizations to ensure the safety of civilians, prevent cyber- attacks, detect fraud, reduce risk, ensure cost-effective compliance and reveal hidden value in their data.
BAE Systems serves financial institutions (banking and insurance), communications service providers, manufacturers, healthcare, energy and utility providers, government agencies responsible for national security and law enforcement, and civil government departments including tax, welfare, justice and foreign affairs.
In the financial crime market, BAE Systems offers NetReveal a risk, fraud and compliance solution suite deployed in wide range of financial institutions and government clients across the globe. Our offerings combines behavioural analysis and machine learning with advanced social network analysis to identify high-risk activity. With more than 150 clients across five continents, including five of the world’s current top 10 financial institutions, BAE Systems solutions have a proven track record of enabling AML regulatory compliance, tackling fraud, improving operational intelligence and reducing financial losses and reputational risk.
Products and services
We provide a portfolio of solutions across:
We offer compliance solutions addressing all core aspects of a successful anti-money laundering and financial investigations programme including:
- AML Transaction Monitoring
- AML Optimisation
- AML for Correspondent Banking
- Customer Due Diligence/Know Your Customer
- Sanctions & PEP Screening
- Regulatory filing
- Transaction filtering
Our insurance solutions are designed to optimise insurers’ profitability across the insurance lifecycle by providing fraud management in:
- Property & Casualty:
Across all Personal and Commercial lines of business:
- Point of Claim
- Policy Inception
- Point of Quote
- Other business areas including underwriting
- National consortium and data pooling fraud detection initiatives
Our banking fraud solutions protect against internal and external fraud and cover the customer lifecycle. Our sectors are retail banking, commercial & corporate banking, private banking and wealth management and solutions include:
- Multi-channel payment and online fraud
- Application Fraud
- Credit abuse and first party/bust-out fraud
We also offer solutions for government identifying fraud, error and debt across tax and benefits sectors.
Operational risk management
We offer operational risk solutions that address specific risk areas; for example protection from unauthorised trading incidents in investment banking.
Cyber Security Solutions and Services
- Preparation - risk analysis and mitigation
- Asset protection - safeguard data and systems though secure network and mobility products
- Monitoring - to detect hacking, intrusion and advanced persistent threats
- Response management - certified services that help respond to a cyber incident
- Threat intelligence management – synthesise and manage investigations and response across multi-source threat intelligence