About the company
Loxon is a software company offering integrated lending and risk management software solutions for the financial services industry and is dedicated to serving banks and leasing companies with software solutions covering the entire lending cycle for retail, micro, SME and corporate customers and related risk management including Rating/Scoring calculations, collateral management, customer and portfolio monitoring. The core value the company is the strong capability of business and technology innovation keeping the company continuously a step ahead of competitors. Loxon has its head office in Budapest, Hungary, and has offices in Romania (Bucharest), Russia (Moscow) and in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai).
Loxon has achieved considerable growth in client base and has become one of the leading providers of the risk management and lending software market in the CEE (Central and Eastern Europe), CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) and in the MEA (Middle East and Africa) regions. Loxon products and services are applied in 25+ countries, its customer base in these countries (50+ tier 1 and tier 2 financial institutions) includes the member entities of large international banking groups such as Erste, GE Money, Home Credit International (HCI), Intesa Sanpaolo, KBC, OTP, Raiffeisen and UniCredit groups as well as large regional and local banks, like Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, BBK, Isbank, ProCredit Bank, Prominvest Bank or The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance.
Products and services
Loxon software products implement JEE architecture and are designed to be robust, scalable and SOA compliant. The products perfectly fit either to traditional or service oriented architecture offering several industry standard communication protocols. The products are platform independent, are portable to all JEE compliant application servers and have several live reference sites running on different platforms.
Loxon offers the following products and services to its customers:
- Retail lending: Control the entire lending lifecycle from sales and decision steps all along to contracting and monitoring phases till deal closure and maintain flexible product parameterization.
- Corporate lending: Control the entire lending lifecycle from sales and decision steps all along to contracting, monitoring phases till deal closure and maintain flexible product parameterization.
- Rating/Scoring: Centralize financial and qualitative data capture, use various indicators, quantitative and qualitative measurements and automate the entire scoring or rating process.
- Collateral management: Keep record of your collaterals, monitor and control the entire collateral portfolio and optimize your regulatory and economic capital requirement.
- Early warning: Predict the probability of default using behavioral approach on expert or statistical base.
- Collection: Improve your collection strategies, reach more customers with your collection team and automate more to increase collected recoveries.
- Basel II/III: Utilize state-of-the-art risk calculation methods, maximize risk adjusted performance and become fully Basel II/III compliant.
- Oracle practice: Implement OFSAA (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications) solution so that you can better manage the profitability of your Customers / Products and provide detailed information to ALM managers.
phone: +36 1789 0626