Capital Requirements: CRD IV to CRD V
London WC1B 3QD
CRD IV is now in full implementation mode with organisations discovering the implications and difficulties of executing the directive, while discussion is growing around the introduction of CRD V.
This training course is designed to help financial institutions get to grips with these complex prudential rules and which aspects of the directive are likely to afffect their organisations in the future.
- Capital requirements and capital buffers
- How to reduce leverage
- How counterparty credit risk is affected by CRD IV
- Understanding corporate governance framwork and reporting requirements - COREP and FINREP
- FRTB in relation to CRD IV and how it is affected by operational and market risk
- Understanding the proposal of CRD V & CRR II
- Understand the diffferent capital buffers and how each one is applied and calculated
- An insight into how banks can stay competitive with these large capital requirements
- Understand the market and operational implication of full CRD IV implementation
- To understand how CRD IV is applicable to your organisation
- Recognise how CRD IV affects counterparty credit risk
- Develop a sound corporate governance framework through new transparency and remuneration rules