Central Banking and Bank of China (Hong Kong) Renminbi Roundtable
1.501 - Panamby - 05706-290
This year, the renminbi roundtable will continue to provide a platform to discuss the complex issues and challenges. Some of those include the normalisation cycle of monetary policy, exchange rate volatility and how the risks need to be properly managed as well as the complex geopolitical environment. These challenges increase the uncertainties and could potentially have an impact on the volatility of financial markets.
Our 8th Renminbi Roundtable in São Paulo will provide central banks with an invaluable opportunity to share and hear first-hand experiences with peers and gain detailed and practical insights into the renminbi and specifically investing in the currency as a reserve asset.
- The strategic asset allocation rational at BCB
- The internationalization of the renminbi – outlook on China’s economy and the RMB
- The renminbi as a global reserve currency: the growing importance
- Tactical asset allocation alternatives
- Opportunities and challenges of investing in the onshore and offshore market